- Announce Launch Date
- Launch Site
- Reveal Tokenomics
- Release Roadmap
- Build our Raccoon community from the ground up
We have taken both an experimental approach, and one in which our community’s interests are put first, in front of everything else.
Too many projects are coming out these days that just aren’t rewarding enough, or don’t do anything special. That’s why we’re pleased to announce that 100% of all royalty fees will be going back to our community, and that the Space Club is offering the most rewarding system around.
To create the most rewarding system possible for our holders, we have chosen a 22% royalty fee. There’s no doubt that 22% is a huge cut to take, however, we believe this allows for the most rewarding system and the most possibilities for all holders of a Dazed Raccoon Space Club NFT.
We hope that with this high a fee, we will keep the floor price high, as it won’t be worth it to sell the NFTs cheap! Besides this, we have a big plan for what the fee is going to be used for…
What will happen with the fee?
We will be giving holders 90% of all fees generated on sales. The remaining 10% also goes to the community, but this is where things get extra fun and rewarding.
4.69% of the trading fees collected will be distributed between our 69 Space Commander raccoons (in addition to their share of the 90%).
4.20% of the trading fees collected will be used to buy up the floor!
The community will then decide what we do with these buy-backs. We can give them away, airdrop them, burn them, or do something else creative with them (we will cast an individual vote each time we buy-back)!
There will additionally be 6 incredibly rare and extra special Dazed Raccoons. These 6 will be one of a kind with artwork different from all the others. The remaining 1.11% in fees will be used to reward the holders of these 6. Some being slightly more rewarding than the others (the most rewarding special raccoon will offer a 0.21% return to its holder, while the lowest will be offering 0.17% back to its holder).
That’s not all!
Just because of the fact that we’ve now given 100% of all our fees back to the community, doesn’t mean we’re done giving. There are other special rewarding abilities that exist in the Dazed Raccoon ecosystem.
All raccoon holders will be eligible for random periodic gifts and airdrops from the team.
5 special raccoons will be eligible for biweekly EXCLUSIVE rewards and airdrops from our partners/teams who are members of the Space Club round table.
100 raccoons are a bit more trashy than the rest and have mastered the art of dumpster-diving, which means they’ll sometimes find special surprise airdrops from OUR team. These items will vary in value and in use, they might be items required to play our upcoming game, or even be items that allow you to alter your NFT into a more unique and improved version of it, or just other neat collectables! Stay tuned to find out more about what will be coming to these special raccoons.